- Raspberry Pi
- SMS Modems
- Remote Sensors
Any device like the above on a TCP/IP stack can be interfaced into the private secure cloud with custom Python / PHP / bash scripting to trigger:
- EMail Alerts
- URL Redirection
- Remote / Local script execution
- Database population
- Command and Control
Deployments range from hobbyists, trainers and dashboards to advanced reporting on multiple devices / platforms right through to Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Data gathering and clean assimilation.
GNUAcademy supports the codebase that PlaNetTel hosts on it's secure private cloud.
A few of the applications available on demand are:
- PlanCRM - Customer Relationship Management forked from vTiger
- PlanShop - Web Shop based on PrestaShop
- PlanAccounts - Multi Company / Currency / Location / Language (Hindi, Tamil also) based on FrontAccountingERP
- PlanHRM - Human Resource Management forked from OrangeHRM
- Point of Sale (POS) - Multi Currency / Location / Language (Hindi, Tamil also)
- PlanChurch - Church Management based on ChurchCRM
- Database Manager
- WordPress (Blog)
- Joomla (CMS) - Content Management System
All the above are also available on a variety of Secure VPN technologies running behind Virtual Firewall(s) that can be part of client's LAN.